Zombie Bus Stop Zombie Bus Stop

excellent

please make more, that was brilliant

Teh Kewl Compilation Teh Kewl Compilation

i c!

i don't really get why i found this funny but the green trigger happy monster made me crack! was... unique... shall we say? i think its great tho! lol!

LinkanMedia responds:

Yeah, the green trigger happy monster is lol'ish. Glad you liked it!

The East Coast Saints The East Coast Saints

excellent

excellent... just... EXCELLENT

The Professionals 2 The Professionals 2

cool

cool game, looks like the animation style was inspired by flashback or another world on the amiga.

I'm with what alot of other people have said though, the walking takes forever, maybe add a run feature. Also the hit cycle is insane, if you have been shot once you are pretty much dead because they can finish you before you get out of the cycle.

All in all a huge improvement over the last one, looking forward to the next one!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Fantastic

excellent game, i loved the first one and with the additions of weapons its even better. Couldn't get the face upload thing to work which is a shame though! My suggestions for the next one

Organs - When you cut his torso in half some organs should definatly fall out
Blood - When you cut a couple of main points it should jet blood for a couple of seconds
Facial Expressions - Obviously only on the default face, but he should pull a horrified expression when being cut about and his face should change when hes dead
More Weapons - Don't get me wrong, the selection was awesome, but more could never hurt, maybe a nail gun, flame thrower, a knife as well as the razor, maybe even a paintball gun?
More people - have other people to kill, and maybe allow more than one at a time, bounding them together could be fun!

god i feel sick typing all that...

excellent flash, if they ever release another hostel (or a similar movie) you should see if you can sell this to them for their website...

Thanks for the flash twisted person!

SHIFT SHIFT

Awesome!

Reminded me alot of portal, then I saw the portal "The Timer is A Lie" reference, which I enjoyed! Very original game and very well made! I'd love some more levels to try out! Keep up the good work!