The Professionals 2 The Professionals 2

cool

cool game, looks like the animation style was inspired by flashback or another world on the amiga.

I'm with what alot of other people have said though, the walking takes forever, maybe add a run feature. Also the hit cycle is insane, if you have been shot once you are pretty much dead because they can finish you before you get out of the cycle.

All in all a huge improvement over the last one, looking forward to the next one!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Fantastic

excellent game, i loved the first one and with the additions of weapons its even better. Couldn't get the face upload thing to work which is a shame though! My suggestions for the next one

Organs - When you cut his torso in half some organs should definatly fall out
Blood - When you cut a couple of main points it should jet blood for a couple of seconds
Facial Expressions - Obviously only on the default face, but he should pull a horrified expression when being cut about and his face should change when hes dead
More Weapons - Don't get me wrong, the selection was awesome, but more could never hurt, maybe a nail gun, flame thrower, a knife as well as the razor, maybe even a paintball gun?
More people - have other people to kill, and maybe allow more than one at a time, bounding them together could be fun!

god i feel sick typing all that...

excellent flash, if they ever release another hostel (or a similar movie) you should see if you can sell this to them for their website...

Thanks for the flash twisted person!

SHIFT SHIFT

Awesome!

Reminded me alot of portal, then I saw the portal "The Timer is A Lie" reference, which I enjoyed! Very original game and very well made! I'd love some more levels to try out! Keep up the good work!

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Annoyingly Brilliant.

That was the single most annoying game i've ever played. I love it. Well done! I didn't finish it, felt a heart attack coming on, But I loved what I saw of it.

Corpses of the III Reich Corpses of the III Reich

Rubbish

I can't believe this game has been rated so highly. it reminds me of a very old, very bad klik 'n' play game I made when I was 8. as for that "Shock" rubbish, i really wouldn't worry about it upsetting anyones heart. This is probably the worst flash game i've ever played. Sorry i usually try not to give out all bad reviews but i really can't believe you are expecting people to pay for this.

Fatal Distance Fatal Distance

Excellent!

I've not played a game like this before, it was really good! i hope to see more from you soon!

Find Mr.Sticks Find Mr.Sticks

sucks

this is rubbish.

samples responds:

thanks for the review

Penalty Shootout Junkies Penalty Shootout Junkies

i HATE penalty games

but this was excellent, alot of fun, played it for ages! very good work!

Clown Killer 2 Clown Killer 2

amazing

This was fantastic, really reminded me of playing the megadrive or nintendo! I loved the little bonus thing, like making the heads bigger! Was alot of fun, i found the first level a bit boring though, theres not much action and it goes on for a while, but its worth playing it to get to the second and 3rd level, the third is insane! Please make more games!

Serious Santa Serious Santa

santa and a variety of weapons

could it BE any better?! i love it, excellent game! well done!